Monday, July 21, 2008

thegoodgreatandjustplaininsulting

sorry bout the title... I'm having a problem where every time I enter punctuation or a space, it puts text in a different language... any suggestions why?

all right... Recently, I have seen two movies, and played one game that's worth noting.


1. Indian Jones and the Crystal skull
5 stars

Steven has done it again! This was a thrilling movie full of action, anti-communist, and butt kicking from Harrison Ford, who surprised me on how tough he can still be at that age! Another great performance was given by the amazing Shea LeBuf (pardon spelling) who mastered the role and pulled off the best James dean scince the legend himself was alive! But, putting all the special effects, acting, and majic of the film away, it came off as the best tribute I think one could give to Indy. All throught, little bits and peaces from past fils where their; Marrian, the lost arc, and on and on! This movie made me laugh, cry, and keep me at the edge of my seat.

3. WALL-E
5 stars

This film, though simple, really touched me deep on man levels. It's animation was amazing (as PIXAR always gives), the humor was amazing, the romance between robots was good, but it wet more than that. I saw a theological treat in it, from the life on the ship to earths condition itself. It even tells what could happen if (like Warmechines) we entrust robots with our lives.

and the final

Wii FIT
3 stars

Uh! what an insulting peace of software! the entrance exam, par say, is enough to depress fat people! nevertheless, if you look past that, it is a smart, helpful piece of software that can help you get FIT.


daily questions:
I am starting this to see how many people look at this little peace of cyber real estate called From the Mind of Ni.
todays topic, copyright!
1. What is you views on copyright infringment?
2. the most recent Utube vs. Viacom case, whos side are you on?
3. Do yyou use internet radio?
if yes, what service? (Pandora, shoutcast, etc.)

No comments: